- Applicants must be national of Ghana;
- They must have at least been enrolled in first degree program in a biological science field (for example, zoology, botany, wildlife management, environmental science, natural resource management or conservation biology) by the time the course begins;
- A willingness to participate fully during the course and mix well within an international group;
- Preference will be given to those involved in biological field research following their degree courses and/or those studying for a higher degree and who are at an early stage of their careers (for example, first year Masters).
Applications must be in English and must include:
- A completed application form can be download it in word or pdf format and send in the post;
- A cover letter explaining in detail why you want to attend the course in your own words (no more than 2 pages). Applicants must write their own letters and should not copy letters from colleagues;
- A curriculum vitae (no more than 2 pages) giving details of your education (degree, year of course and marks attained); any achievements, interests, work and/or extra activities (especially any biological ones)